My last post from amazing Cape Town…
So sad to realize it's time to leave now. Even though we are really happy to get back to our new house.
I had a Cape Town style Valentine's Day with my beloved ones. It was really quite exciting and different to how we spend this day in Europe.
My perfect Valentine's Day looks like
– waking up before my beloved ones and get some sweet surprise ready
– having a nice breakfast in the sun outside
– enjoying the pool and having a little sun bath
– having a nice Downtown walk with a bit of shopping and visiting some galleries
– lunch in a casual café with some cool people around … then ice cream time to get a nice topping for this day of love … with some sweetness 🙂
– some yoga in front of the sunset and then end with a beautiful romantic dinner
“All you need is Love…” 😉
Cafe Manhattan (lunch time)