Good Morning weekend! 🙂
We started our day with a healthy breakfast. I offered my little prince 3 meals to choose from:
1. A self made smoothie with banana, apple, pear and a bit of berries mixed with a spoon full of natural yoghurt
2. A “Gerber” oatmeal cereal and …
3. A cup of plain yoghurt
Luca really loves to have a variety and test for himself. It helps him to understand the differences of various meals.
Sometimes we get a little help from children cartoons as “Masha and Bear” for a peaceful breakfast :))
We wish you a lovely weekend with your beloved ones!!!
I made my selection for the first days of spring. I love to feel comfortable and still be in style…so I just add some cool accessories to a rather simple look and it's done! 😉
My choices are as follows:
– Pierre Balmain jeans
– Maison Michel hat
– Tamara Mellon flats
– Etro bracelets
– Saint Laurent bag
– Linda Farrow sunglasses
– Ashley Williams top
– Show Beauty
– Divine Thickening Mist spray
One of our “Playback” shootings in those beautiful days … sun…colors…nature…fun and just pure happiness!! 😉
I'm wearing a Burberry cape and a Maison Michel head with a Celine shirt.
Luca wears coat and overall from the super classy italian brand “IL Gufo”.
My last post from amazing Cape Town…
So sad to realize it's time to leave now. Even though we are really happy to get back to our new house.
I had a Cape Town style Valentine's Day with my beloved ones. It was really quite exciting and different to how we spend this day in Europe.
My perfect Valentine's Day looks like
– waking up before my beloved ones and get some sweet surprise ready
– having a nice breakfast in the sun outside
– enjoying the pool and having a little sun bath
– having a nice Downtown walk with a bit of shopping and visiting some galleries
– lunch in a casual café with some cool people around … then ice cream time to get a nice topping for this day of love … with some sweetness 🙂
– some yoga in front of the sunset and then end with a beautiful romantic dinner
“All you need is Love…” 😉
Cafe Manhattan (lunch time)